Living in Florida is all about enjoying the outdoors. We are in the business of making your outdoor living dreams a reality. For business or home, let us transform your outdoor space into a stunning retreat. enVision Auminunum Pergola systems operate at your command providing full sun, filtered shade, or rain protection, and bring your living space outdoors.
Features and Benefits
130 Degree Rotation
The LUX Series is the weatherproof louver system that has nearly 130 degrees of rotation. A push of a button it gives you complete control over sun and shade.
Solid Aluminum Construction
The solid aluminum louvers are extruded from an architectural grade aluminum alloy with a nominal thickness of 1.2mm and 2.0mm providing years of trouble free service and come with a 5 year warranty.
During summer days you can leave the louvers partially opened. Tilt the louvres such so that the sun is blocked and the warm air can escape.
The Louvers can be turned to your desired direction with a handheld remote control to prevent direct sunlight falling upon your outdoor entertainment area.
When attached to a structure, the louvres can be tilted to allow the amount of natural light you choose into a building, illuminating the area without the need of electrical lighting, providing energy savings.
The louvers are designed to automatically interlock when rainy weather develops. The interlocking louvres ensure a watertight seal.
Take your living space to another level with our Louvered Aluminum Pergolas.
- An advanced louvered roof system built for any home or public space.
- Resilient louvers engineered to immaculate precision to protect you in any climate.
- Control the weather with the push of a button.
- Give your loved ones the sun, make them comfortable in the shade, or protect them from the rain.
- Custom built to fit any part of your home or business, and manufactured in any size or color you desire.
- Each of our Pergolas include led lighting, built in heater and a wind/rain sensor.
- Bring the family together under a product that requires no maintenance and will last for years to come.
Opening Roof Consists of
- Extruded aluminum waterproof louver blades (with groove for lighting)
- Aluminum gutters, beams, heavy-duty internal fittings
- Plastic bush, control arm
- Motor arm connector
- Blade end cap, pivot bolt
- Custom made bracket
- Built in water downpipes
- Posts and base plate
- Electric motor and wind-rain sensor
- Electric heater